This is a simple chicken dish that is suitable for mid-week cooking or Sunday all day week preparation. Vegetable paring is flexible given different tastes and selection of condensed soup.
– krypton –
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (see notes below)
- 4-6 slices of medium to thick sliced Swiss cheese (see notes below)
- 1 can of creamy condensed soup (see notes below)
- 1/4 cup sherry cooking wine
Depending on your love of (Swiss) cheese, decide how many slices and thickness you prefer.
Cream based concentrated soup mixes that possibly work well:
Mise en place
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Filet chicken breasts so they are half as thick
- Combine soup and sherry cooking wine in a bowl, set aside
Place chicken fillets in the bottom of an over safe dish. Place cheese on top of chicken. Overlap as desired. Pour sherry & soup mix over chicken. Cook in oven for 1 hour or until chicken is fully cooked.